Warning!

Foot Fetish Warning!
Welcome to Amor Feet. This website contains adult content dedicated to foot fetish and you should navigate away if you are likely to be offended or are under 21.


Also note that some videos in the foot fetish posts can take a small amount of time to appear, so please be patient.


Wednesday 14 May 2008

Ebony Black Fucking Foot Fetish Toe Sucking Fetish

This ebony black girl is sitting at her desk while some black dude cums and starts toe sucking and she is basically thing what the fuck are you doing and starts giggling.

The guy is obviously enjoying the toe fetish moment and with his eyes closed in euphoria is toe sucking her feet while she is probably thinking - what is wrong with my pussy? My pussy is only 2 feet away from you and you are sucking my toes. You could be sucking on my pussy but you are toe sucking me??????

LOL!



Maybe this is the first black guy with a small dick.

No comments: